Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Scooter — Salem Oregon
Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware
po Box 100002 Kennesaw, Georgia USA

Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Ceramic wearing off pans after one use. Won't refund my money. Kennesaw Georgia

I started .ordering the Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware.  My 2 quart saucepan the ceramic started wearing off.  I immediately called and requested a replacement.  I then received 2 skillets.  After one use of each one the non-stick bottom was worn off.  I called after each incident and requested a replacement.  I received a replacement for the the 2 quart saucepan and the ceramic is already wearing off.  I called Scout Distribution and requested my money back.  They said no that I didn't return them within 30 days.  The pans went bad after the 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Ceramic-Cookware/Kennesaw-Georgia-31056-9255/Cooking-Pleasures-Ceramic-Cookware-Ceramic-wearing-off-pans-after-one-use-Wont-refund-1135064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware