Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures Cutlery

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: nicetrytho — New York
Cooking Pleasures Cutlery
12301 Whitewater Dr. Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Cooking Pleasures Cutlery NAMG (North American Membership Group) Fraudulent charges to my account for Items never purchased/ordered Hopkins, Minnesota

Today I came home to find a Package addressed to me from an NAMG in Kennesaw, Ga. I knew right away that something was up because i HAD NOT ordered anything that would be arriving from that location.  I opened it as soon as i could & found a brochure of cutlery along w/a large knife that i NEVER ordered or requested.

The receipt said Thank You for your order (that was never placed by me). I also noticed that the address on the receipt (Hopkins, MN) was different from the 1 on the package.  I was apparently charged $3.00 for S&H and the note on the receipt promised my account would be charged the following month for $79.99 and $49.99-$89.99 each month following.  Seriously!!!!

I immediately called the # on the receipt which only provided an automated voice, that opens with "This is North American Membership Group" not Cooking Pleasures (The Co. name listed on my receipt) my mother advised that i call my bank right away. This fraudulent Co. or Co.'s will now b making their fraudulent charges to an account that nolonger exists.
Outrageous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures-Cutlery/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Cooking-Pleasures-Cutlery-NAMG-North-American-Membership-Group-Fraudulent-charges-to-my-1046256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures Cutlery