Complaint Review: Cooking Pleasures

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia A — Davie Florida
Cooking Pleasures
12301 Whitewater Dr. Hopkins, Minnesota USA

Cooking Pleasures Be careful when ordering, they will continue to charge your credit card and send you products you did not order. I have not found out where to return the unwanted order and get a refund. Hopkins Minnesota

I wanted the knife that was being advertised and was being offered for shipping costs only. I gave them my credit card information.  Little did I realize the small print said I would continue to get shipments, and much to my horror, they sent another shipment and charged my credit card over $96.  I have had no success returning the item and getting my credit card refund.  Never again, but it should be a lesson to everyone to read the fine print before ordering anything online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cooking-Pleasures/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Cooking-Pleasures-Be-careful-when-ordering-they-will-continue-to-charge-your-credit-card-1113194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cooking Pleasures