conductor

• Reported By: mary — altadena California
cooking pleasures
Internet USA

cooking pleasures rip off Internet

*Author of original report: cooking pleasures knife

*Consumer Suggestion: Number to try and possible explanation.

I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY COOKING PLEASURES FREE KNIFE OFFER.    MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $88. AND SOME CHANGE.  EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON MY BANK STATEMENT IT IS ALWAYS BUSY/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cooking-pleasures/internet/cooking-pleasures-rip-off-Internetnbsp-1049333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cooking pleasures

cooking pleasures knife

AUTHOR: mary - ()

i tried calling thay # for four days including sat.&sunday  6;30 am till 12 midnite and the line was continually busy.  i contacted my bank yesterday and they reversed the charges for me.  i also cancled my credit card so they cannot charge me again next month(just in case they try)

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Number to try and possible explanation.

AUTHOR: Btrflygrl18 - ()

Have you tried calling 1-800-209-8397 ? This is the number I used to cancel my account. I think it's active from 8am-8pm EST Monday thru Friday.

When I called they were extremely nice and helpful and it took no time at all to reverse my account.

I think you might be missing information in your report. For now I will assume that you signed up for the free sample knife where you enter a credit card number to pay for shipping and handling. When you recieve the free sample knife it comes with a few documents which state clearly that if you do not cancel within 30 days they will continue sending you things and charge your account.

I believe if you call them you might be able to send back whatever else it was that you were charged for and they might give a refund, but I am not with the company or familiar with thier policy so I am not sure.