tables

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: KathyB9153 — Jackson Michigan
cooking pleasures
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Bldg # Kennesaw, Georgia USA

cooking pleasures ,JVC Offered free knives for postage and handling, charged me $89 Kennesaw Georgia

I was offered a set of knives for postage and handling only.  I cancelled the club as soon as I received the knives,  Cooking Pleasures just charged me $89 for my free knives!  I used my debit card and the caused my account to be overdrawn and a fee of $38 charged to me also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cooking-pleasures/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/cooking-pleasures-JVC-Offered-free-knives-for-postage-and-handling-charged-me-89-Kenne-1088069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cooking pleasures