Complaint Review: cool air usa

cool air usa THE BIGGEST RIPOFF!! davie Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

. [continued below]....
....

This  company is a total ripoff,i needed my ac to be fix ,and we request their service ,they send me a couple of """""""  technicians"""" if they can be called like that ,one of them name "neir" an israeli guy ,that for shure knows nothing about air conditioning neither about duct systems ,try to tells me that my ac have to be replace because if was "old",very funny ,because my ac is only 3 years old and it is still under the manufacturer warranty !!!!!!,are you guys idiots????,thisguys was  a fuc......ng salesman that didnt have any clue about the ac  bussiness,then i follow his game and i acted as an idiot and i ask him for prices,what a surprise when he offered me for a 3 ton rheem unit 16 seers  a very special price of $5600.00  after the fpl rebate!!!!.people;i start laughing in front of his stupid face and i ask them to f**koff from my house ,please !!!!!,dont call this company ,they ripoff customers all the time ,i have read a lot of bad reviews from them all over the web,they are not even subscribes on bbb and they have bad reviews over there too!!!!!!,so run away from these company where ever you finds them ,good look to every body !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cool-air-usa-/davie-Florida-33314/cool-air-usa-THE-BIGGEST-RIPOFF-davie-Florida-1076907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cool air usa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

AUTHOR: Cool Air USA Inc. - ()

My name is Maria I am in charge of Customer Assurance Rapports. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result to our service. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not the way we want our customers to feel when we finish a job. Our Customer Concerns is important and we take pride in ensuring everyone's satisfaction.  We strive for perfection, I am providing this number 954-915-1155 ext 208 or Sean ext 200 so you may contact us to resolve all the issues you mentioned. I welcome your questions and comments regarding this matter and look forward to speaking with you. As a testament to strive for perfection we take the added steps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service simply because our customers are important to us and they deserve the very best.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC