Complaint Review: cool air usa

cool air usa
4151 sw 47th ave suite 2b davie, Florida United States of America

cool air usa Beware davie, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

On Jan 27th, my company called Cool Air USA to come and check out our non working A/C. I work out in the field as an engineer, when I came into the office, I was told they were there, and their estlmate for repairs is 1000 dollars,  if I could watch them. So I went up on the roof and just 'watched them'. The gentlemen were nice, introduced themselves and asked if I was the maintenance man. I said no and just hung out. I asked questions and he, Dave, was very informational. After i realized they were just swapping the condenser and the electrical contacts, i asked which of those parts was 1000 dollars ? He explained that because the unit was old and this was a corporate office, that would help him in what he could charge. Before he changed the electrical contacts, or his helper did, he was trying to get me to help him carry some equipment from his truck to the rooftop. I said no i have a hurt arm, which is not true, but I didnt feel like it was necessary for me to help in the labor, after all they were charging enough.  I asked for the electrical contacts to be left with me, and he made sure, that didnt happen. He also advised my associate that the electrical contacts contained hazardous material and therefore could not be left behind, which i found to be false. After they added four lbs of freon, they presented us with the bill of exactly 1000 dollars and speed on their way. When the unit stopped working four hours later, we tried to stop the payment and were told it was already through. They promised someone there Sat. After their weekend assesment and 650 estimate we called someone else who was able to repair the unit by replacing a faulty wire in the fan motor, for 125 dollars. As an additional 'red flag warning' their helper asked if our garage door was always locked, we keep several dozen aluminum baffles which are installed in the drainage system were are repairing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cool-air-usa/davie-Florida-33314/cool-air-usa-Beware-davie-Florida-834146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cool air usa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

AUTHOR: Cool Air USA Inc. - ()

My name is Maria I am in charge of Customer Assurance Rapports. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result to our service. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not the way we want our customers to feel when we finish a job.  At Cool Air USA our Customer Concerns is important and we take pride in ensuring everyone's satisfaction.  We strive for perfection, I am providing this number 954-915-1155 ext 208 or Sean ext 200 so you may contact us to resolve all the issues you mentioned. I welcome your questions and comments regarding this matter and look forward to speaking with you. At Cool Air USA as a testament to strive for perfection we take the added steps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service simply because our customers are important to us and they deserve the very best.