Complaint Review: cool air usa

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Florida United States of America
cool air usa
4700 SW 51st st siute 209 Davie, Florida United States of America

cool air usa TOTAL FRAUD!!! MY AC WAS FINE AND THEY BROKE IT, CHARGE ME A LOOOT OF MONEY AND NEVER REPAIR IT Davie, Florida

They will rip you off no matter what!!!

Several months ago I called them to check my a/c because it was not cooling enough, their technician came to my house to completly "repaired" my a/c, saying that with what I was paying (more than 1500$!!!) I was going to get two years of free monthly service, new parts to change the ones that weren't working properly and the units will work perfectly. Result: The unit STOPPED WORKING!!

The technician broke the gas valve and all the gas leeked. When I called him to come back and fix it because he had done it, he told me that was going to cost me 450$ plus the gas to fill it back. I was not willing to pay this since I has already paid 1500+$ and that was less than a month before.I called another respectable company, and they told me my unit didn't have anything before Cool Air USA came here, It just needed more gas and a filter change.

when I called Cool Air USA I asked to speak to the responsible of that company. That guy was so rude, disrespectful and demeaning I had no other choice to hang up and forget about those FRAUDS!!!I had to pay a new valve, new gas and more technical hours.

LOST MY MONEY, MY TIME AND ENDED UP WORST THAN HOW I WAS BEFORE WITH THEM AND THEY WERE ONE OF THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cool-air-usa/Davie-Florida-/cool-air-usa-TOTAL-FRAUD-MY-AC-WAS-FINE-AND-THEY-BROKE-IT-CHARGE-ME-A-LOOOT-OF-MONEY-875301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cool air usa