Complaint Review: Cool Glow

• Reported By: Vladislava — las vegas Nevada
Cool Glow
P.O. Box 154927 Irving, Texas USA

Cool Glow COOL GLOW NO REFUND RIPOFF BAD REVIEW NO HELP BAD STORE Irving Texas

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE!!! I placed an order for Colored Contact Lenses. First, on the website there was one color, but when I received them, the color was absolutely different, crazy looking. The contacts were defected. I have perfect vision but everything was blurry and foggy when I was wearing the contacts. Called customer support they could not help me. Got transferred to the supervisor Jessica (ext 999) and she refused to help me either. I am really mad, cause I spent $25 for nothing!!! I can not even wear them!!! SO DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Glow/Irving-Texas-75015/Cool-Glow-COOL-GLOW-NO-REFUND-RIPOFF-BAD-REVIEW-NO-HELP-BAD-STORE-Irving-Texas-1142987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Glow