Complaint Review: Cool Handle IHosting

Cool Handle IHosting
4370 Tujunga Ave, Suite 320 Los Angeles, California USA

Cool Handle IHosting Word Power Owner Portland Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

This company has been  set up for scamming people; once you joined it is very difficult to get rid of your name or domain with this company. I have called several times in the past to delete me from their files and talked to some of the people there that said "you are deleted" from their records.

A year may pass, then they start contacting me constantly abour a domain I not longer have.

I called them and talked to two girls that seemed were hired without any training in Customer Service and they both promised the same thing I was told in the past.: you are deleted.

Finally Cool Handle sent a bill to my bank account. I'm at present disputing their bill.

My next step will be to contact the Oregon Civic Law Association and the Attorney General.

Believe me if you are in business and find out thet your web hosting is Cool Handle, refuse it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cool-Handle-IHosting/Los-Angeles-California-91604/Cool-Handle-IHosting-Word-Power-Owner-Portland-Oregon-1089847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cool Handle IHosting

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Adam R. - ()

Based on the information you provided in your complaint, we are unable to locate your account in our database. We kindly ask that you respond with at least 1 of the following items:

- Main domain name associated with your account
- Main email address on your account
- Any invoice ID for your account

Once we receive this information, we can review your account and continue with your request. You may also email this information directly to billing@coolhandle.com. Please reference this compalint in your email.

Adam R.