Complaint Review: cool handle web hosting

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — parrottsville Tennessee U.S.A.
cool handle web hosting
los angeles, California United States of America

cool handle web hosting I have recently signed on to coolhandle& i was to receive a free website.I signed on they have a 30 day money back but are giving me the runaround everytime i eamil them. los angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Help

I recently signed on with coolhandle web hosting for $262.I was suppose to get a free web site.

Their site  is not user friendly .the tutorials are not easy to understand.so I  decided to ask for a refund .never once have I ever talked to anyone from customer service. All they do in response is send automated emails I am still fighting them for my refund.They are quick to take my  money but not quick to refund it.they say customer service is high priority.What a joke that is.when i called them all I get is a tech who directs me to customer service email address.

this has been going on for a week & i get the same runaround. IF ANYONE NEEDS WEB HOSTING STAY AWAY FROM COOLHANDLE. THEIR SERVICE IS THE WORST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cool-handle-web-hosting/los-angeles-California-/cool-handle-web-hosting-I-have-recently-signed-on-to-coolhandle-i-was-to-receive-a-free-w-909227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cool handle web hosting

We Want to Help

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

Based on the information you provided in this furm, we are unable to locate you account in our database.  We kindly ask that you respond with at least 1 of the following items:

- Main domain name associated with your account
- Main email address on your account
- Any invoice ID for your account

Once we receive this information, we can review your account and continue with your request.

Regards,