Complaint Review: coolhandle

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: grayfox5524 — north little rock Arkansas United States of America
coolhandle

coolhandle ripoff, Internet

*Author of original report: fellow consumer

*Consumer Comment: Callll em and email them!!

*UPDATE Employee: Your refund

*Author of original report: no proof of refund issued

*UPDATE Employee: Your refund has been issued

coolhandle is a total ripoff! i cancelled my account in less than 24 hours of opening it. i requested a refund per their 30 day money back gurantee and have been getting the run around since. the support person treats people as if they are idiots and totally rude. i would avise anyone to steer clear of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coolhandle/internet/coolhandle-ripoff-Internet-944617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coolhandle

fellow consumer

AUTHOR: grayfox5524 - (United States of America)

Thank You for that information, i will be adding that to my arsenal in this situation. i gave them 3 days for the refund to be credited back to my credit card. i've opened a case file with the better business bureau and in contact with them on this company. further action will depend on them. there is also a senator by the name of mike huckabee that is head of a group that investigates internet businesses here in arkansas. i did manage to view the invoice for the refund but till its actually credited back to my credit card i wont stop pursuing them. i do alot of business on the internet but this is the first time i've encountered a company with such a poor understanding of customer service and a lack of good business ethics.

Callll em and email them!!

AUTHOR: JohnSilver - (United States of America)

Looked at my creditcard statements for the last 6 months an every month i see the same charge for 96.32. That's a lot of money that this compnay took from me without me seeing it or letting them take it or getting nothing for it all. So I looked online and looked some more. Found a website where theowners email was psoted. I sent him message after message didn't let him just send me off to customer service like some dope. I must have finally made him mad enough cause he gave me back all of my money Jack jack@coolhandle.com his number is 8182689879 Send him your messages and call him and dont stop til you get him to give you it all back!!

Your refund

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

As stated in the cancellation notice posted on this complaint, "To review your refund, please log into the CLIENT AREA > MY INVOICES."

Thanks,

Adam R.
Coolhandle.com

no proof of refund issued

AUTHOR: grayfox5524 - (United States of America)

Adam, there is no proof of a refund issued other than the email you sent. you sent a link to check the refund issued but since the account is closed i cannot check to see it. my bank institution post credits back to the card in 1- 3 days. today is 9/25/12. if i dont see the refund on my account by 9/29/12 you can bet on me filing another complaint on this site as well as any other site available that handles this kind of business. coolhandle should be held accountable for what i call money scam. all i want is the refund of my money and not have to resort to legal process to get it. the quicker this is resolved the better it is for both parties.

Your refund has been issued

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

We have now terminated this hosting service. We hope you choose us for your hosting needs in the future.

This service was eligible for a refund and we have already issued it to you based on our Refund Policy and Terms of Service.  Due to some banks policies and processes, any refund may take up to 5 to 30 business days to appear on your statement .  Unfortunately we cannot control how long your bank or financial institution takes to apply the credit back to your account.

To review your refund, please log into the CLIENT AREA > MY INVOICES.

IMPORTANT NOTICES
####################

Any corresponding services that are DIRECTLY linked to this main hosting account have also been cancelled; you will no longer be billed for them.  Some corresponding service may be, but not limited to, are dedicated Ip address, domain name, SSL certificates, and others. If you need specific information, please contact support or log into your CLIENT AREA.

####################

We have canceled your account per your request and in accordance with our terms of service.

For our Terms of Service, please visit the following page:

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,