Complaint Review: coolhandle

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Macon Georgia USA
coolhandle

coolhandle webhosting They cahrged my debit card without authorization and also failed refund my money when they failed to supply services Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Help

*UPDATE Employee: We need further information to assist you.

*Author of original report: I have called and emailed support 8 times

*Consumer Comment: email and call them!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Help

Coolhandle.com web hosting  failed to refund my money after numerous attempts and in fact have totally ignored my requests.  They charged my debit card with any authorization and also failed to refund money for services they failed to perform and failed to give any support when I had ask them for 4 days in a row.  I have ask them for refunds for over a week and all I get are emails asking me to stay with them and no refund after telling them I want my money back.  They send back automatic responses to support tickets but no indication that they will send my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coolhandle/internet/coolhandle-webhosting-They-cahrged-my-debit-card-without-authorization-and-also-failed-ref-938718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coolhandle

We Want to Help

John,

My name is Adam R. and I work for coolhandle.com. I would like to work with you in resolving your issue to your satisfaction. Please email me at support@coolhandle.com for assistance. Please reference this complaint and me so that your email will be handle expeditiously.

Regards,
Adam R
Coolhandle.com
support@coolhandle.com

We need further information to assist you.

Bob,

We need further information to assist you with your issue. Could you please provide the domain on your account or the email. You can also write me directly at cancelation@coolhande.com. Please reference this complaint in the email for faster processing.

Thanks,
Adam R.
Coolhandle.com
cancelation@coolhandle.com

I have called and emailed support 8 times

AUTHOR: Bob - (USA)

All I get is the standard form emails back that someone will call me...never get a call...did get two other emails asking me to reconsider and stay with them, which I replied that I wanted my refund.  Lady ob calls said that billg would call me back and again nothing.  They are a complete rip off.

email and call them!!!!

AUTHOR: John 13323 - (United States of America)

Looked at my creditcard statements for the last 6 months an every month i see the same charge for 96.32. That's a lot of money that this compnay took from me without me seeing it or letting them take it or getting nothing for it all. So I looked online and looked some more. Found a website where theowners email was psoted. I sent him message after message didn't let him just send me off to customer service like some dope. I must have finally made him mad enough cause he gave me back all of my money Jack jack@coolhandle.com his number is 8182689879 Send him your messages and call him and dont stop till you get him to give you it all back!!

We Want to Help

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

My name is Adam R. and I work for coolhandle.com. I would like to assist you in processing your refund, but you did not include any identifiable information in your post. When you get a chance, could you please provide an invoice number, the main domain on your account, or the email associated with your order. We look forward to your reply and being able to address this issue.

Regards,