Complaint Review: Coolquest

• Reported By: Nick — New Port Richey Florida
Coolquest
7817 Rutillo Ct. New Port Richey , Florida USA

Coolquest Charged me for their mistake New Port Richey Florida

*Author of original report: Coolquest made good on there guarantee

Coolquest Heating and Air service

I called this company because they advertised in our community flyer. I called them because our ac was blowing warm air and not cooling. They came out and did not do any testing other than checking freon amount in the system. It was low 3#s. So they added 3# of R22 freon which I was billed $225.

6 days later ac was blowing warm again. He tested the coil and said there was a leak and needed a new coil for $2000.00. Anybody out there think he should of tested the coil before he put 3# of freon in and charged me $225? I believe he owes me $225 for his mistake and neglegience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coolquest/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Coolquest-Charged-me-for-their-mistake-New-Port-Richey-Florida-1139272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coolquest

Coolquest made good on there guarantee

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

Coolquest sent me an email back after they received the same letter I sent ripoff report. They back their company satisfaction 100% or money back guarantee and said my check is being cut today and should be in mail tomorrow.