Complaint Review: cooperative credit systems

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Salt Lake City Utah
cooperative credit systems
, Murphy USA

cooperative credit systems Tony Moore Cooperative Credit Systems in my opinion is a total scam !!!! Murphy Texas

*Author of original report: cooperative credit systems

Tony Moore/Cooperative Credit Systems, buyer beware!!!  Several months ago I became invoved with this scam.  Tony Moore told me that he was able to get loans for people with not so great credit.  All we have to do is sign up the busiiness & there was no cost to the business.

Lie !!!  When the business got the paperwork to sign up there was a charge of $225 to the business to sign up as a dealer.  In asking why this charge the comment was by Mr. Moore that is so I can do a D&B credit check on the business.  Why???  He is not getting loans for the business, only their customers.  Also D&B does not charge that kind of money for a business report.   I did go out & contact several business's in regards to these loans & they were all very intrested until they were presented with the $225.  That ended it all as well as they had been told there would be no cost to them.  This totally trashed my reputation with all of the business's that I had contacted.   I will never be able to go back to any of these business with any real business offer as none will believe me now thanks to the  lies I was told by Tony Moore.

In talking to other people that have been scammed, I understand from what they are telling me,  that he does not have the lender's he states he has & from what I gather what loans were submitted no one to my knowledged has gotten funded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cooperative-credit-systems/Murphy-Texas/cooperative-credit-systems-Tony-Moore-Cooperative-Credit-Systems-in-my-opinion-is-a-total-1069746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cooperative credit systems

cooperative credit systems

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Why is this report not with the rest of the reports that were filed against Tony Moore  Cooperative Credit systems?  No one can find it, I had a hard even finding it  Please move it where it should be

Thanks,

Roberta

To

Your report has been approved you can view at the URL below:
Here
Ripoff Report is the internet's oldest running and leading consumer advocacy website and your report will be available to millions of people in a very short time.  If you have opted for it, you will receive notices via email when comments are posted.  Our hope is that by filing this report you can help us publicly reveal ripoffs, fraudsters, criminals and people that the general public should look out for.  Watch for follow up posts to your report and be certain to respond accordingly by always telling the truth.
We wish you the best of luck. We regret any harm that's come to you and it's our hope that you get the justice you deserve!
Sincerely,