Complaint Review: Copart Corpus Christi TX

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: JC — Edinburg Texas
Copart Corpus Christi TX
3200 anges street Corpus Christy, Texas USA

Copart Corpus Christi TX Cars and boats Auction I purchased a boat with a motor on 10/15/2013 at Copart when I received the boat to my house from Copart i notived that they removed the motor and damage several parts also. Corpus Christy Texas

I purchased a boat with motor at Copart Auto Auction on 10-15-2013.  When received the boat I noticed that they had removed the motor and damaged the motor lift and several wires and other parts.  I contacted the manager and he told me to that he had taken he engine out because he never gat the tiltle.   I told him that when I purchase thee boat it had and a motor and I expected my boat with a motor. He told me he as going to check if he still had the motor and he will contact me on Monday.   I went back to see the pictures before the auction and the boat look better and wiht minor damages.  Now i I need to spend for a driver to go pick up the motor and hire a mechanic to fix all the damages that they did when they removed the motor.   Please be careful when your buy at  Copart Auto Auction in Corpus Christi.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copart-Corpus-Christi-TX/Corpus-Christy-Texas-78405/Copart-Corpus-Christi-TX-Cars-and-boats-Auction-I-purchased-a-boat-with-a-motor-on-101-1093932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copart Corpus Christi TX