Complaint Review: copart

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Henry — orlando Florida Afghanistan
copart

copart autobidmaster.com Dishones deceiptful scam lying company Internet

The truck driver is picking up my won item at this moment, and I already regret having done business with such a disreputable and
dishonest company like Copart. The 2006 boat I purchased was listed as 'normal wear', yet the truck driver told me the motor was missing the power head as well as the prop and steering wheel.

Amber of copart told me they would help me ship it, a lie.  She also told me they would help be load it when she couldn't find a shipper, so imagine my surprise when the driver shows up and they refused to help him load the damn boat.  I told the fellow, get your stupervisor, and apparently they recanted.

They also charge storage after a week to the tune of $20.00 per day, but to them a week, is six days after you buy the item.  ie.11-13 to 11-19 is a week and there were seven days in a week.  Last I heard 19-13=6.  You really can't trust these
dishonest people.  Do yourself a favor, save your money and buy someplace legitimate.

Prior to this, I wanted a different boat.  I bid and was high bidder.  They cancelled the bid and rescheduled it.  If on the other hand, you like hassles,, stress, deceipt, being ripped off or are just a glutton for punishment do business with copart aka autobidmaster.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/copart/internet/copart-autobidmastercom-Dishones-deceiptful-scam-lying-company-Internet-971896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on copart