Complaint Review: COPART

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: USED VEHICLE DEALER — FLORIDA Florida
COPART
20931281 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

COPART COPART IS A FRAUD COMPANY SELLING UNDISCLOSED DAMAGE VEHICLES!!! BEWARE!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: That's NOT The Problem!

THIS IS WHAT I EMAILED TO COPART!!!

I've rescently purchased a 2011 cts from COPART philadelphia yard with a rear damage and i paid close to $13,655 plus $950 for shipping to florida. On the copart auction it was stated it had rear damage only and no secondary damage. When i received the vehicle and  opened the hood the wiring and back of the engine and top of the cowl brake booster all burned down by an engine fire bay including thre transmission wiring underneath the vehicle. I took pictures and sent them to philadelphia yard to neal and brian.

I waited a few days and neal said as-is you got what you got so i contacted brian he said the same and sent me damage report which doesnt show that specific wiring and other things that burned. Long story short i've bought a vehicle with rear damage as disclosed but fire damage was not disclosed and if it did i would not bid on it anywhere near the price. The customer i bought it for i had to pay back even out of my pocket. I'have ordered rear bumper asssembly mufflers..etc to fix it before it got here. I want copart to take this vehicle back and refund me what i paid for. Or give me partial refund for the undisclosed damage.

I told brian i will not stop untill this is resolved. I will do everything in my power to get this resolved even if i have to get an attorney and local tv investigation on this story. Please Help me as i have waited this long to get this resolved. I had a similar case where i bought a vehicle through a company i used to work through before i got dealers license and i had a flood truck that was not disclosed as flood but had front end damage and copart took it back and refunded us the money. i understand if the cts would had all over damage then i would not do any of this. But stating rear damage and getting a burned car is not right.

THIS IS WHAT I GOT BACK FROM COPARTS MANAGERS: BRIAN AN NEAL

You got what you got go screw yourself.

BEWARE as you can buy a can of worms!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COPART/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-18073-/COPART-COPART-IS-A-FRAUD-COMPANY-SELLING-UNDISCLOSED-DAMAGE-VEHICLES-BEWARE-Philad-1059093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COPART

That's NOT The Problem!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Only an ABSOLUTE IDIOT would ever consider for one split microsecond this STUPID IDEA of buying a used car, sight unseen via the internet!