Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida)

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida)
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida) It's Been 2 years! How do I get my money back? Daytona Beach Florida

Same here. It's been almost 2 years (8/28/06) since I've heard from them and we paid $899-. The timeshare has not been sold, no $$$ back, & no free vacations as promised. Called several numbers with no success (left message on 1#, 3#s were disconnected, and the "piece de resistance" (drum roll....) "please pay $4.99 for a new national directory assistance service to dial 10 15 15 8000". Who? me? I've emailed 3 addresses with no replies, & their website does not exist. The only way I am going to pay to dial that # is if it's legitimate. And I still have no clue. Has anyone tried (800) 269-0143?

Adole
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Daytona-Beach-Florida/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Daytona-Beach-Florida-Its-Been-2-years-How-do-I-get-my-money-361766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp. (Daytona Beach Florida)