Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Enid Oklahoma
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1468 W.Int'l Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. Charged us $800.00 to sell our Myrtle Beach Area Timeshare and did nothing, when I called them in Aug.2007 they said I might want to be near m DaytDaytona Beach Florida

They charged me $800.00 to sell my timeshare. Never heard from them again. In Feb. 2007 I called the 1800 number talked to one of their people and they said that they were having a big convention or whatever she called it and suggested I stay near my phone. Nothing in relation to selling our timeshare.

Eugene & Brenda
Enid, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Charged-us-80000-to-sell-our-Myrtle-Beach-Area-Timeshare-and-di-312953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.