Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:suburbs Illinois
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. Lying thieves stole my money Daytona Beach Florida

Lewis Ratner The so called listing agent, gave me a line of bull shit that could fill the grand canyon. He promised me he would advertise it, he would phisically sell the time share to real people that were visiting the area. He said he was RCI #1 Excchange Company. He promised to sell it in 2-5 months.Not a problem. He had lots of real people looking to buy. He even said if I hurry I could have it up for sale for Bike Week and Daytona 200 2 big weeks where lots of potential buyers will be there.

Well, like a fool I believed him and he took my $599.00. He promised me the world and stuck it to me like the fool that I was. After he got my money I could never get ahold of him to discuss the selling of my unit. He never returned my calls, nothing. Not one offer, no sale, no nothing. He took my money and ran. Do not do business with this guy or this company. All of these time share resellers are all croooks. None of them have ever sold anything but a line of crap. Sorry I ever got involved with a time share or these criminals.

Mr. nice guy
suburbs, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Lying-thieves-stole-my-money-Daytona-Beach-Florida-437255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.