Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Evansdale Iowa
Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara What a SCAM. I lost $899.00 to them and can't contact them anywhere. Daytona Beach Florida

I got a call from them as a result of a stupid survey I filled out on the internet and I got the same story others apparently got. Racing weekend, lots of people coming, blah, blah, blah. They were very nice (of course!) and then needed $899.00 to list the timeshare I wanted to have sold. Well, I fell for it and just like the rest of these people got Ripped Off. It is 2 years later and I am going through some old files and find the receipt from them along with the Listing Agreement that they sent me. I tried to contact them again and got nowhere. The phone(y) number 269-0143 just refers you to another phone number and that has nothing to do with Copeland. Isn't there something that can be done?

Evansdale, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Dan-Zotara/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-Dan-Zotara-What-a-SCAM-I-lost-89900-to-them-and-cant-363567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corporation / Dan Zotara