Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2007

• Reported By:Salinas California
Copeland Marketing Corporation
1468 W. International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-269-0143
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Copeland Marketing Corporation did not return phone calls or sell property after one year ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

Over the past year, I have tried to contact their office with messages and facsimilies with very little response.

When they did respond they told me nothing of substance. It usually took two or three calls before one was returned. Facsimilies were never answered.
My contract started March 2006 and they assured me it would sell quickly with the summer coming up, and the fact that my property offerred free golf for two for one week.

I tried to find out how they were advertising the property, if they were, and never got an answer or copy of anything. I even offerred to let a prospective buyer use the timeshare to see what it was like.

I feel they misrepresented what they were going to do and should refund my monies so I may pursue other ways of selling my timeshare.

Margot
Salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corporation-did-not-return-phone-calls-or-sell-property-after-one-year-242717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corporation