criticism

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Copeland Marketing
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing The Biggest Rip-off!!! Daytona Beach Florida

Copeland solicited me and guaranteed the sell of my timeshare for a hefty price of $995. I could use some consolidation at the time and I went for it. WRONG!!! That was one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my lifetime. After Copeland was paid, I never heard from them again and trying to get some resolution on the phone was a joke. I know the Lunts will have to answer for this and I will rejoice in that day.

Doretta
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-The-Biggest-Rip-off-Daytona-Beach-Florida-455364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing