Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: Fraud From Copeland Marketing — Spokane Washington United States of America
Copeland Marketing
1468 W.International Speedway blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

Copeland Marketing prommised to sell my time share but they have ripped us off. I have a contract dated 09-27-2004. Tons of the people that work or worked there always said that they would sell it. It has now been 6 yea Daytona Beach , Florida

On or around September 27th 2004 we were contacted by a company named Copeland Marketing Corp. They called to see if they could help sell our timeshare for us. My husband and I thought why not cause we didn't use it as much as we thought we would. So they procceded to tell us it would take around three months to have a buyer. So we waited and waited and we finally decided to call them. They reasured us that that they had someone to buy it because the Nascar races were in town and that would bring in alot of people. So we said what the heck and let them try and sell it again. I beleive years had gone by and I finally called them again. At this point I was pretty angery and was wanting a refund of my 498.00 they again said please let us have untill this weekend and it will be sold. A few weeks went by and I heard nothing. This timeshare company plus many others have ripped us off so many times. [continued below]....

..... I would appreciate it if someone could help me figure out  how to get my money back. None of the phone numbers work anymore. I also read somewhere that copeland Marketing is paying people back at the sum of 181,000. Is this true? If so how and who do I contact to get my money back. My number is 509-443-0511. I think by now I realise that there is no copeland marketing or noone is really selling my timeshare. I also have copy's of my timeshare agreement that I will ad on here so that may be helpful. Thank you.

Mrs. Serena

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Copeland-Marketing-prommised-to-sell-my-time-share-but-they-have-ripped-us-off-I-have-a-644478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing