Complaint Review: CopiersCopiers.com

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jake — St Charles Illinois
CopiersCopiers.com
299 Marien Ave Montreal, Quebec Canada

CopiersCopiers.com Evil, Embodiment of Satan, deceitful, $13,000, printer, John Mckenzie, Charlie Powers, Rebecca Day, Liars, Thieves, Don't care who they hurt Montreal Quebec Canada

I began my excursion with Copiers Copiers on December 6th 2012.  Their smooth talking sales rep responded to my inquiry about a specific printer.  He was smart.  He answer all my questions, even very very specific ones such as how many prints were on the machine.  He knew all the parts of the machine that I was talking about from the RIP to the add-ons.  I was very impressed. I was sold.

I was only able to talk at night, and he made the time to talk then.  He even talked to me on the weekends.  He was giving the illusion of really great service you might say much like a servant, of course this was just an illusion.  I had talked to a couple other employees at the company and I felt comfortable with the decision to make my purchase from them.  On December 20th, I made my down payment of just over $2000 to secure my printer while I came up with the rest of the cash.  This was a hot commodity item I was told.  Someone had just canceled their order like the day before So I wouldn’t even have to pay a restocking fee if I decided to cancel my order.

January 4th 2013 I made my final payment bringing my total payment to $13,000US. I believed I was getting a good and fair deal.  I was told the machine would ship by January 15th.  As the 15th came upon us, I asked if we were on schedule.  There had been some issues so it was pushed back a week to the 22nd.  Again the date came upon us and I received no word.  Turns out once again it did not ship.  I was receiving very few responses now and could never get a hold of them at night so I was left to using email.  I finally found out the machine was not printing right.  It wasn’t giving a clean print and the warehouse was working on it.

That same week my sales rep Charlie told me he was canceling that order and putting it in as a new order with a much newer better machine.  Awesome!  Not really.  He was just using his forked tongue once again. I was told the machine would ship that week, but you guessed it, no machine.

I now started talking to sweet Rebecca.  She was new.  She was honest. She would get things done for me because she wanted to make sure I was happy.  She promised me she was working on it.  She promised me she would make things right.  She promised me that the company would even throw in another printer for all my troubles.  She must have the same parents as Charlie because she seems to suffer from forked tongue syndrome as well.

I received a date when the machine would ship once again.  Low and behold I was told it shipped!  What!?!?!?  Awesome!  It will be here on Friday!  So I start prepping for it to arrive, but I need confirmation when it will arrive.  Guess what.  She can’t give that to me.  She can’t even give me the tracking number because they had an issue with their system.  I called a bunch of carriers, they had nothing from this company.  These sly devils were once again ripping my heart out.

Now I reach the big dog, the man in charge, the VP, John.  Thing will get done.  He is honest with me.  The company they were working with changed their operations so they had to now purchase all their printers in full up front instead of on consignment.  So they had a back log of machines they now have to pay for.  He assured me that my printer was priority #1 for the company because it was such an old order.  He was going to take care of it himself.  He said he would have it done and get it out to me.  Guess what?  It didn’t happen.  He offered me a different machine they already owned in their warehouse plus a second machine they had so they could ship it right then.

I said fine do it.  John must be Charlie’s brother as he suffers from forked tongue syndrome as well.  The machine didn’t ship.  Apparently some guy from the Bahamas who just placed an order was more important than me who has been waiting now for 4+ months.  I gave him one week and he did not come through.  My patients were done.  I emailed them twice and phoned them twice to let them know I wanted my money back.  1 month later and I have not received any response.

This company is full of liars.  They are deceitful.  They are untrustworthy.  They are unworthy of respect.  They are crooks.  They are thieves. They are the embodiment of Satan.  I do not exaggerate.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  They will take you for all your money and they will not care.

They took me for all the money that my company had.  I have gone into more debt based on their promises.  I have promised prices to customers that I could not afford on the basis that I would print them for myself.  This company is EVIL.  DO NOT DO BUSSINES WITH THEM!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CopiersCopierscom/Montreal-Quebec-H1B5R8/CopiersCopierscom-Evil-Embodiment-of-Satan-deceitful-13000-printer-John-Mckenzie-1050072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CopiersCopiers.com