• Report: #1119277

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Danny — Concord Ontario
Copper Boss LLC/Cross-Dock Solutions
180 RARITAN CENTER PKWY #180 Edison, New Jersey USA

Cross-Dock Solutions (Aka Copper Boss LLC) cancelled our business agreement without notice. Nearly ruined my relationship with my customer! Edison New Jersey

Cross-Dock Solutions (Aka Copper Boss LLC) agreed to transport freight for us and then cancelled their truck at the VERY LAST MINUTE after the load was booked pleaving us without any options or recourse. It was a load of perishable commodities that was to be picked up in Nogales AZ and to be transported to Bronx, NY.

We booked the load, tendered the contract, and then afterwords right when it was to be picked up they told me they "Found another load that was ready a little soooner." And just like that, they said "Sorry, you go do what you have to do, but we are cancelling our truck." The person I dealt with was Victor. He was extremely dismissive on the phone and could simply not be reasoned with.

He claims he has a boss that he wouldn't allow me to speak to. People like this can make it extremely difficult for one to run an efficient business and serve your customers. If you are a freight broker, shipper, or receiver, I would avoid cross-dock solutions aka Copper Boss LLC at all costs. They simply do not care about your freight and will cancel on you with zero consciounce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copper-Boss-LLCCross-Dock-Solutions/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Cross-Dock-Solutions-Aka-Copper-Boss-LLC-cancelled-our-business-agreement-without-notice-1119277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copper Boss LLC/Cross-Dock Solutions