Complaint Review: Copper Creek Apartments

• Reported By: angry tenant — las vegas Nevada
Copper Creek Apartments
9490 bermuda rd Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Copper Creek Apartments UNPROFESSIONAL, LAZY, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada

My air conditioning has broken 4 times since May and when i call the office to get maintenance to fix the problem, the women in the office are extremely rude ESPECIALLY DONNA. they told me i was badgering them by calling and when i ask for number to HR they said they had no name or number to give me and proceeded to hang up on me and turn the phones off. I finally get a hold of the apartment supervisor and he tells me he will send someone out first thing in the morning the man showed up on time but then said he needed to come back later to finish the problem. i then get a call from the office and they tell me that they will call the maintenance man to double check that hes coming back, NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP!

i now have a huge loud floor unit that we have to run just to get our room cool. i pay my rent on time every month cause no problemns in the neighborhood but yet they make you feel like your a problem because their cheap air system breaks every other day! Everything in the unit is cheap from the what feels like papermachey hollow doors to the cheap lynolyum that is peeling away from the edges of the walls. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism in my life. so if you are even thinking of coming to look at these apartments as a prospective tenant RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! They are cheap, rude, and careless. STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copper-Creek-Apartments/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Copper-Creek-Apartments-UNPROFESSIONAL-LAZY-LIARS-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1086545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copper Creek Apartments