Complaint Review: Copyright Associates

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Tupelo Mississippi
Copyright Associates
700 12th Street NW, Suite 700 700 12th Street NW, Suite 700, Dist of Columbia USA

Copyright Associates Accepted fee for copyright service, but did not submit money or submixxion to Copyright Office. Washington D,C, Internet

In September 2013 I used Coppyright Associates to file for a copyright for my literary work. I filled out all the information and submitted my oayment and manuscript. 4/11/14 The United States Copyright Office informed me that Copyright Associates had submitted my registration, but they never submitted my work or sent in any form of payment. I had paid Copy Associates $165.00 for their services and believing that I was dealing with a reputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copyright-Associates/700-12th-Street-NW-Suite-700-Dist-of-Columbia-20005/Copyright-Associates-Accepted-fee-for-copyright-service-but-did-not-submit-money-or-subm-1138111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copyright Associates