Complaint Review: coral resorts hilton head s.c.

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Fox island Washington United States of America
coral resorts hilton head s.c.
33 office park road Internet United States of America

coral resorts hilton head s.c. Lachelle Taylor coral resorts said they would buy back the developers weeks and lied, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Developer Week

My wife and I visited Hilton Head 2 years ago and purchased a bronze package from a man named Sidney. We went to use it and found out it could only be used in november, and who wants to use it then. When we went back to Hilton head on a vacation we went through their spill again and they were all so sorry that it was presented to us and we were misled on the perks of the package we bought, so we upgraded to a gold that we could use anytime of the year. The big selling point was that the developers weeks we recieved were 2 a year and if we decided that we did not want to use them we could sell them back to Coral resorts @ 1600 a week times 2 = 3200 per year and they would send us a check in january 2013, and we did not have to go through a broker to sell them they would buy them from us no questions asked.

This was the reason we purchased the package so we could pay off the timeshare agreement in 3 years or put a dent in it. They pushed this as the prime buying point of the contract. I went over this several times with Lachelle and she verified it and signed the paper I wrote it on. I am sure this is nothing but she swore to it by signing it. So we went for it and I have been looking for my check to arrive. I have sent several emails and multiple phone calls to these people and finally got a response from a lady named Lari and she said that this was not a part of our agreement.

I explained to her that this is why we bought the package and she told me she discussed this with my wife and she did not. I was also promised that they would add 42000 points to my existing 33,00 points that they reneged on. They said if i would pay them the 900.00 maint fee that they had already given me for 3 years they would add the points. These people are nothing but a bunch of high pressure liars out to take all of the people that walk through their doors. I see that I am not the only person that has been bushwhacked by these people. If they are not going to honor my refund we will use the developers weeks but I just know there will be some kind of scam they will lay on me before we ever use it. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE CROOKS!!I hope the attorney general of S.C. is in the loop with these peoples dishonest sales practices. Remember tell your friends I dont want them to end up like us with a bag of rocks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coral-resorts-hilton-head-sc/internet/coral-resorts-hilton-head-sc-Lachelle-Taylor-coral-resorts-said-they-would-buy-back-the-1021544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coral resorts hilton head s.c.

Developer Week

AUTHOR: tash - (United States of America)

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I have the gold package, which gave me one "free week" at Hilton Head.....funny, I tried to schedule it today, and they said I had to pay the maintenance fees for the week, which are $1400. They said that no matter when I use the week, I have to pay that fee, even though, like you, I am already paying a mortgage of $10,000 and $1000 every 3 years for maintenance fees. Please email me directly if you find any additional information. I am so fed up and upset.

By the way, selling the developer week does not cover any maintenance fees, which was promised when they sold it to me.
natasha.leap22@gmail.com