Complaint Review: Coral Sands, Hilton Head, SC

218 Park Plaza, Hilton Head, South Carolina USA
  • Phone: 8438423490
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Coral Sands, Hilton Head, SC Reba Management Lies, Lies, Lies - Be Aware!! Hilton Head South Carolina

My wife and I exchanged into Coral Links in October of 2012.  We agreed to sit thru the sales pitch determined not to purchase since we owned 2 weeks at the Manhattan Club in New York City and were trying to sell 1 week.

Our minds were changed when they promised to make a trade for 1 week at Coral Sands for our 2 weeks at the Manhattan Club plus $11,000 they would send to us within 3 months.  They also promised that if we didn't want to use our developers week, they could definitely rent it out for $2000.  Of course, neither of those promises came true.

I have called Resort Solutions, the company supposedly handling the rental of the developers week and they told me I had to pay $249 for them to list it.  I paid, giving them the benefit of the doubt.  Every time I speak to them they tell me there is no interest in our unit at this time.

I also spoke to our original salesman about the trade with our New York timeshare and he gave me the name of another company who they no longer deal with.  Nobody knows anything.

We are going back to Coral Sands next week and plan to speak to someone about getting rid of this mess.  After reading reports from other people, I don't have much hope.  I feel a little better knowing we weren't the only ones ripped off by these despicable people.  Our salesman actually told us "his children will now have Christmas presents thank to us".  Disgraceful!

If anyone has sucess in getting rid of this timeshare, I would love to know it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Sands-Hilton-Head-SC/Hilton-Head-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Sands-Hilton-Head-SC-Reba-Management-Lies-Lies-Lies-Be-Aware-Hilton-Head-So-1079426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Sands, Hilton Head, SC