Complaint Review: CORBELLA KITCHEN & BATH

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: corbella unhappy — ponte vedra Florida
CORBELLA KITCHEN & BATH
11362 San Jose Blvd. jacksonville, Florida USA

CORBELLA KITCHEN & BATH Jay Jacks Jay threatened me after his product failed. jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Author of original report: Resolved

To summarize.

1.    The owner, Jay Jacks, made threats of harm to me while saying, “f### you” and Threatened “that I’m about to come over and do something”. See email below.
2.    Jay needed to come out 6 separate times to make repairs which still look poor. See link to photos. facebook.com/corbella.kitchen or google “corbella review photos” is that is not working.
3.    The paint chips off very easily exposing the original cabinet color.
4.    The spray painting chemicals used are SO STRONG we left the house for 2 days. Left house with windows open overnight.
5.    Took everyday for 1 week to clean all the paint dust that fell EVERWHERE.
6.    The painting crew left the areas a mess for me to clean up. Saw dust, paint dust, fix drawers so they closed properly
7. [continued below]....

.....    For $2000 more I could have install BRAND NEW cabinets.

I refurbished the entire house and this is was by far the worse contractor I have ever meet.

They admitted the problems and tried to address them but try to blame me. Jay, on the 3rd visit for repairing the (paint drips, under-sprays, over-sprays, missed spots, blemishes in the paint, brush stokes visible, dull flat paint areas that Jay had to spray clear gloss coat on to fix) had told me he told his sales rep, Liz, that she should not have sold me on this since my cabinets are NOT what his product works on.

So I asked why did you guys go forward with it? He said he is STILL LEARNING what is invention can work on and wants to franchise this product across USA. He gave me $50 off for my troubles!

1. Email sent with no response:
Jay Jacks,

Yesterday, I texted you to find out what I could do about water stains on granite (you installed) since I’m not an expert on granite, and in response you started yelling, cursing and threatened me. I Never raised my voice or cursed and have always been professional with you.

Since you yelled, cursed by saying “f*** you” and “f******” several times to me, “you’re f****** cheap cabinets”, “f****** flash light” and Threatened “that I’m about to come over and do something” to me…I had no choice but to hang up on you.

If you’re calm now and can be a professional maybe we can resolve this.

Since I no longer trust you to ever fulfill any warranty work and after your blow up will not let you in my house. I expect some refund amount to handle future problems since I now have read the complaints online from other customers and the F rating from BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CORBELLA-KITCHEN-BATH/jacksonville-Florida-32223/CORBELLA-KITCHEN-BATH-Jay-Jacks-Jay-threatened-me-after-his-product-failed-jacksonvill-1113987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CORBELLA KITCHEN & BATH

Resolved

AUTHOR: corbella unhappy - ()

They did a good job.

Resolved

AUTHOR: corbella unhappy - ()

They did a good job.