Complaint Review: Core Health - Beech Street

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — St. Petersburg Florida
Core Health - Beech Street
Lubbock, Texas USA

Core Health - Beech Street They are not covering any of my procedures, medicines and nothing on my card Lubbock Texas

This company does not pay for any kind of procedures that I need.  It doesn't cover any medications I need need.  There is nothing on the card indicating what the fees are for example - hospital visit, doctor visit, emergency room fee.

I needed 3 different procedures such as colonoscopy, endoscopy, CT scan and ultrasound.  None of these are covered.  It doesn't cover any glasses or dental.  There was never a book sent to me on what is covered and what is not covered.  I don't even know what doctors are covered under it.  Pharmacy's don't even know what to put in the computer.

Now I am demanding to give me my money back at what I paid because I am going to cancel this insurance and find another one that will cover these.  Your company is a complete ripoff and a Scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Core-Health-Beech-Street/Lubbock-Texas-79490/Core-Health-Beech-Street-They-are-not-covering-any-of-my-procedures-medicines-and-not-1056596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Core Health - Beech Street