Complaint Review: Core Medical Group

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lazzy — Delray Florida
Core Medical Group
105 NE 3rd Ave Delray beach , Florida USA

Core Medical Group Nutraceutical company- disorganized, unprofessional, and false representation. Improperly advise and charge Delray beach Florida

From day one, the experience with this company has been unorganized and inconsistent. I was referred to them by a couple of people who later advised me of an alternate company to go with. I went in there for vitamin IV. After poking my arm multiple times on both sides with no success, I still assumed it was a one time situation. They told me of what they offered with full blood and hormone testing. I was talked into using lapcorp saying it's the only company that can be used for $350 (my insurance covers quest) to later find out, quest can be used, it just takes longer.  The blood work needs to be done on a set date between 20-25 so I set my calendar to do it on that date. I went in, did the blood work and was told I would get a call once they got it back. 6 weeks went by no call and I had to hunt down to get answers. At this point, by the time we connect, it's way past the results which could have easily changed. I was hoping I would be asked or offered to redo it or some explanation. Nothing. I went to the office for the follow up anyway as I paid the money. Then I was told it wasn't the correct date.   I am then advised I need to do the blood work again for $350. I was shocked and disturbed. I said I would be happy to resit for it but didn't think I should have to pay again. Nothing made sense. It was not a professional or consumer conducive environment. The owner was extremely rude, with an aggressive personality  and made me feel very uncomfortable asking me to leave because I was naturally upset by this. I do not recommend this company or business; they are inconsistent and NOT forthcoming or professional. Opposite if caring about their patients well being.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Core-Medical-Group/Delray-beach-Florida-33483/Core-Medical-Group-Nutraceutical-company-disorganized-unprofessional-and-false-represe-1094341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Core Medical Group