Complaint Review: corepayment solutions

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Larry — Warsaw Indiana United States of America
corepayment solutions
711 E. Lemon St suite 425,2990 E. Washington St Tempe,Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

corepayment solutions Deluxe Marketing Group Promised me 3,350 buisness referals and 3350 call blast and e-mail blast for $6700.00 also tv and radio adds.Have not heard from them or received any referals.applied march 3,2010. Tempe,Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: catagory change

I was called by a lady telling me she was responding to an internet inquiry from me about a home business. She said she was from corepayment solutions,they provide merchant account services to all types of businesses.She said she was an affiliate at one time and moved up into marketing for corepayment solutions.she said the affiliate program is an excellant home business. all i needed to do was pay 199.00 for the starter kit and for $7000.00 i would be buying 3500 business referrals generated by 25 different tellacommunication services that they are contracted with.Also 3500 e-mail blast. I also needed to apply for a LLC.She said she would allow me 300.00 toward the LLC so I would only have to pay $6700.00 and get 3350 referrals. I would get payed $500.00 for each business that signed up with them pluss a percentage of every credit card processing fee every month. As of today I have not received a penny from them. Infact another lady called me and wanted another $5000.00 because the program I invested in was not working and needed to expand. That is when I knew it was a scam. I lost 6700.00 plus 199.00. I have called them several times and there customer service insist that it just takes time for things to be processed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corepayment-solutions/TempePhoenix-Arizona-852818503/corepayment-solutions-Deluxe-Marketing-Group-Promised-me-3350-buisness-referals-and-3350-602499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corepayment solutions

catagory change

AUTHOR: LarryDW - (United States of America)

Catagory shoul be under Credit card processing not consumer services