Complaint Review: corepayment solutions

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Larry — Warsaw Indiana United States of America
corepayment solutions
711 E. Lemon St suite 425,2990 E. Washington St, Tempe,Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

corepayment solutions Deluxe Marketing Group promised me 3350 new busibess referals and 3350 e-mail blast for $6700.00 with high returns and profit.would get $500 comm. on each business I got. No money received or referals.Phone numbers given Tempe,Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by A woman called Olivia over the phone saying she was responding to an inquiry from me about a home business that I submitted on the Internet. She said she was from Corepayment solutions that she was an Affiliate but moved up into a higher catagory. She said that corepayment solutions was a leading,full service provider of credit card processing solutions. An Affiliate Marketing Partner is an individual or company that refers existing business contacts to them for there services. Sounded real good.Then she said she would like to help me be sucsessful at this like she was. I would earn 500.00 for every business that switched  to there services plus get %50 of all monthly credit card processing revenues received for each of affiliates merchants on a monthly basis. Sounded good also. She wanted to offer me 3500 new business referrals generated from 25 different tellamarketers and 3500 e-mail blast for 2.00 a piece.thats $7000.00. All I had to do was give her my credit card number.Then she said she would allow me 300.00 to get an LLC so she would need $6700.00 for 3350 referral and e-mails. She said I would also get TV and radio advertisement. So I gave her my card number and the transaction was done. I also got coaching. As of today I have not gotten one penny from them or any referrals. I am also paying 19.96 a month for a web site back office.I have tried to call but I get a message saying having tech.diffaculties call back tommorrow.goes on and on. Some one called me a week ago and tried to get me to invest another 5000.00 said the program I invested in was not working and needed to expand my marketing. I now have a payment of almost 200.00 a mo. on that 6700.00.I am retired and also a dissabled retired vet.Some one help me get my money back please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corepayment-solutions/TempePhoenix-Arizona-852818503/corepayment-solutions-Deluxe-Marketing-Group-promised-me-3350-new-busibess-referals-and-33-602587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corepayment solutions