Complaint Review: corey estes

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Andy — new york New York USA
corey estes
, District of Columbia United States of America

corey estes Eugeniu Cheptanaru Are all Craigslist flaggers who stole the software All, District of Columbia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Adrien Stone is crazy!!!

The above people have stolen software over the last 4 months from craigsflagger.net.

These people are craigslist flaggers, and thieves. They are the lowest of the low. We help them with their business, and they rip us off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corey-estes/-District-of-Columbia-/corey-estes-Eugeniu-Cheptanaru-Are-all-Craigslist-flaggers-who-stole-the-software-All-Di-982846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corey estes

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Adrien Stone is crazy!!!

AUTHOR: Eugeniu Cheptanaru - (United States of America)

Hello.
I am EC (they said I can't write my name here), who is, in Adrien Stone's words the guy who stole his software.
Nope, in fact, I am not the guy who stole his useless software, I am one of the hundreds, or maybe thousands of stupid and idiotic people who PAID money to this psycho and who realized the very first moment that they lost some money... And it's not a big deal, I lost 60$... This will not save my life, eventually, or will not change the shape of things, but I better spend that money on some other stuff, than gave that money for something that never worked, even when changed IP's.
In the next few days, I contacted PayPal, to try to get my money back. He, Adrien Stone, opened a case, saying that I am trying to steal his product... Well, PayPal, as a good company and maybe as stupid as I was, when I placed that order, decided the case in his favor. Well, that was all. Never received my money back, never "used" the software again... Never tried to get my money back, never contacted Adrien Stone, till today, while I was googling my name and found it reported as a scammer... Pfff, that's funny. Can I report him somehow? He used my home address on his website. I just don't think that's right, that's kinda unlawful, I guess. Now any crazy maniac can knock at my door and shot me for stealing Adrien Stone's "not working" plug-in???? Wow. Thank you for that!
If there is any way to sue this guy, let me know!