Complaint Review: Corky's Cars

• Reported By: mikecm2012 — Sweeny Texas
Corky's Cars
6235 S Highway 288b Anglleton, Texas USA

Corky's Cars Car Salesman Anglleton Texas

I was in the process of buying a used car for $300 a month. I soon learned that I would be paying an additional $500 a month in repairs.

I later learned that it had been in a major wreck. They didn't claim any knowledge of the accident or offer to help fix it.

When I asked to trade it in for another one they said no. When I asked for my money back they again said no.

In the end, I ended up having to send it back to the car lot and count my losses. A few months later my friend went there( I didn't know she had) and they did a similar thing to her.

I went back on the web site later(out of curiousity) and sure enough the car they used to scam me was on the website for sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corkys-Cars/Anglleton-Texas-77515/Corkys-Cars-Car-Salesman-Anglleton-Texas-1067570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corky's Cars