Complaint Review: Cormier Chevrolet of Long Beach

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:Neck-City Missouri
Cormier Chevrolet of Long Beach
405 Freeway Long Beach ,California Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Cormier Chevrolet of Long Beach, California rip-off disrespectful business practices

*Consumer Suggestion: Could you elaborate further?

This 1996 chevrolet pick up Truck I bought brand new from Salesman David Kay. He has witnessed that the car wash man had made a mess in that truck when I bought it and they spit sunflowers all over in the interior. I had forced them to cleaned it up. How ever I had it for one year til the transmission bearing went out and it has been grinding on the first day when I bought it. They said nothing wrong with the transmission and they were liars.

So I took it back to thier shop for warranty service repairs and complete inspections as preventive maintenance... I was standing there to witness and they did not do thier Job and they wanted me to sign this form which I refused because I knew this procedure that they had manipulated me and they sold that Truck without my knowledge which I had half way paying it off and I was very depressed and disapointed due to thier disrespectful ways of conducting thier businesses.

They had caused my credit to be ruined completely and I am unable to make another loans again to maintain my insurance policy and transportation needs.

I am sure there is lot of good people like myself has been let down by all this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cormier-Chevrolet-of-Long-Beach/Long-Beach-California-90810/Cormier-Chevrolet-of-Long-Beach-California-rip-off-disrespectful-business-practices-5806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cormier Chevrolet of Long Beach

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Could you elaborate further?

AUTHOR: Fat Old Sweaty Elvis - (U.S.A.)

I'm curious about a few things:

Why did you buy a truck from a dealer 2000 miles from your home?

Why did you buy a truck with a funny grinding noise?

How did this transmission problem ruin your credit?