Complaint Review: Cornerstone America, UGA, Healthmarkets

HEB Area Hurst, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Cornerstone America, UGA, Healthmarkets And All Their Other Names NASE, Mega Life, Healthmarkets, Cornerstone Trying to get even more money out of me through the IRS! Hurst, Texas

I quit UGA/Mega/NASE/Healthmarkets in 2007.  I was harrassed by a collection agency about owing them money from my "back end" and ended up paying UGA off in the fall of 2007 to the sum of $3600.  You would think that would be the end of it.  NOT!!!  Today, I got a 1099 from them saying that I was paid $1700 in 2009 as compensation and that I owe taxes on it! BS!!!!!!!  I haven't heard a word from them until now and I sure has heck did not receive any "compensation" from them in 2009.  I called the office in Hurst, TX and was put through to the Compensation office.  Of course, as expected, no one answered the phone.  I was put into voice mail.  I doubt they will call me back, but I will seek legal counsel if they do not call within 2 days.  If you are an individual who thinks that working for this group of crooks is a good thing...RUN!  You will end up regretting it for a very long time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cornerstone-America-UGA-Healthmarkets/Hurst-Texas-/Cornerstone-America-UGA-Healthmarkets-And-All-Their-Other-Names-NASE-Mega-Life-Healthm-567424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cornerstone America, UGA, Healthmarkets