Complaint Review: corp 95

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America
corp 95
2620 Regatta Dr. Suite 102 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

corp 95 Martin Pelmore, Ina Agwada, Smile Foods corp95.com another business Martin Pelmore and Ina Agwada using to steal money Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Not Factual, must be a mistake

*Author of original report: Corp 95 is connected to Martin Pelmore

*UPDATE Employee: FALSE REPORT

corp95.com is another business Martin Pelmore (818-915-7595) and his wife Ina Agwada (Smile Foods 702-272-4273, smilefoods@yahoo.com) are now using to steal peoples money. Before you deal with either Martin or Ina or their "business' look at their arrest records. He has taken money from alot of people and she will not pay a vendor even though the vendor won a court judgement.  He stole money from me 2 years ago. Then when I proved he had taken my money he slanders my name and can not prove I did anything wrong and disappears.

Again these people are nothing but crooks. Never deal with them. Martin sells himself as a credit expert. What a joke. I donot know if these people know what the truth is.

When these people take your money and you confront them they threaten to call the FBI. Too bad Martin but since you are the crook no one is scared by your threats. I would like to know if anyone out there can get me more info on these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corp-95/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/corp-95-Martin-Pelmore-Ina-Agwada-Smile-Foods-corp95com-another-business-Martin-Pelmore-1010569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corp 95

Not Factual, must be a mistake

AUTHOR: Goldline Management - ()

I just recently, on February 26, 2015 filed and created a company with Corp. 95. Not only did I get exactly what I ordered from them but I received it, literally within 15 minutes from the time the charge was put on my credit card. I almost did not order from Corp. 95 due to the complaint listed here. I felt since the company didn't change their name, phone number or their address that they were to be trusted and that this was just a single complaint. That has turned out to be the case, as I was dealt with professionally and in an expeditious manner. I would do business with Corp. 95 again and again, if necessary! The above complaint, if it is indeed directed at Corp. 95, is definitely harsh and not in anyway the experience that I had with Corp. 95. I was not asked to put this ad up in any way, shape or form, I took it upon myself to do it, as the above complaint almost deterred me from doing business with them, which would have been totally unfortunate because I was extremely impressed with the way they took care of us. I also want to make sure that anyone else doing their due diligence has the opportunity to give Corp 95 a fair shake and will consider my report as an unbiased opinion on how they work with their clients.

Corp 95 is connected to Martin Pelmore

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

These people are all alike. They are connected to Martin Pelmore. They are Martin Pelmore's front office. Diane Poe told me herself. Be careful with these people.

FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: CORP 95 - ()

I am the vice-president of CORP 95, mentioned in the consumer complaint herein.  We are an incorporation services  conpany, meaning that we form corporatiions abd LLCs for others..  I am familiar with all of our clients.  I have never heard of the individuals, Ina Agwada or Martin Pelmore.  They have never been employees or owners, or in any way connected with our company CORP 95. We have made an extensive search of our records and have found no evidence that we have formed any company named Smile Foods or any similar name, nor do we have any business or other connection with this company.  Our sole business is the formation of business entities.  We have never had any complaints in the 10 years we have been in business in Nevada and the listing of our name in this complaint is wholly and totally without cause or substance.