Complaint Review: CorpoPetrol Global Energy Development LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, May 03, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Marko — New York New York
CorpoPetrol Global Energy Development LLC.
1021 Grove Park Circle Boynton Beach, Florida USA

CorpoPetrol Global Energy Development LLC. Invested in this Company and the CEO of Company I was suppose to recieve 2, 50,000.00 registered certificate redeemable in 12 months of the date of issue, that was January 24, 2007 never recieved any money. Then I find out the CEO went behind my back, and opened up 125,000.00 Thousand Dollars in Credit Cards on line.  Boynton Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Corpopetrol Global Energy Development LLC

*Author of original report: Corpopetrol Global Energy Development LLC

*Author of original report: ISSUE RESOLVED, A GROSS MISUNDERSTANDING

*Author of original report: Resolved the Issue

This report describes how a person can be scammed,from some con artist, that knows how to convience a person to give someone all their savings, to invest in a scam that gets You rich quick. I wrote the CEO 27,000.00 in checks. I was given Promissary Notes, sighned contracts, and verbal promisses, of millions of dollars, that, I would be getting. I never recieved a penny, I got stuck with 125,000.00 dollars of Fraud on my Credit Report, He wrote me 3 NSF checks for collateral, Bad Checks, He defaulted on a loan, that he conned me into co-sighning for him, because he had no credit. Now I have no credit because I helped him out. I have no savings, because, I helped him out. He put in writting, that I would recieve 2, 50.000.00 Bank certified checks, 12 mounths, after, my investment, that was in 2005, then in 2007, I never recieved any Money.

All I got from believing this scam, is no money, no credit, no job, no vehicle, and have to pay more for everything, because of bad credit rating. I figure he owes me 601,000,00 dollars. He said I would get 10 million dollars, out of this deal. He said I would get 1 million, 1 year from 9/16/2012. He should be with Bernie Maddoff, Scott Rothstien, and all the other Ponzi scammers.When I call him about, the situation, he tells me to beep off, and dont call him anymore, and if I come over his house, He will shoot me, with his assult rifles, and throw hand gernades, he has. Wow what a Great Deal, just for believing his scam. Oh there is much more, since 2005, He lies about everything, and is involved in very bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CorpoPetrol-Global-Energy-Development-LLC/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33436/CorpoPetrol-Global-Energy-Development-LLC-Invested-in-this-Company-and-the-CEO-of-Compan-1048244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CorpoPetrol Global Energy Development LLC.

Corpopetrol Global Energy Development LLC

AUTHOR: mark ola - ()

I wrote a report about the LLC listed above

please remove the original report I wrote

I have reached a agreement with the CEO, Please remove report I wrote

Corpopetrol Global Energy Development LLC

AUTHOR: mark ola - ()

I Mark J Wiencek, have reached an agreement from the report, I originally made. I would like to remove the report, as stated. I would like to have the report removed,How can I do this.

Mark J Wiencek

ISSUE RESOLVED, A GROSS MISUNDERSTANDING

AUTHOR: mark ola - ()

I wrote a complaint against Corpopetrol LLC on May 3rd, 2013 complaining and alleging that I was scammed out of money and promised very hefty returns by the owner of Corpopetrol, Mr. Giancarlo Jasbon.

I want to go on record as saying that I was paid everything that I was promised by Corpopetrol and Mr. Jasbon, and I am perfectly satisfied with the outcome of my complaint against them. It just didn't happen in the time frame that I had anticipated but looking back, all of this was explained to me thoroughly through the numerous conversations and updates given to me by Mr. Giancarlo Jasbon, but I simply forgot. My Bad. I suppose I should pay more attention to details.

In any case, my original complaint was written at a time when I was going through a very trying personal problem that has nothing to do with Corpopetrol LLC.

I have reached out and apologized to Mr. Giancarlo Jasbon personally and if my complaint caused any damage to the reputation of Corpopetrol LLC  I am sincerely regretful of my actions. If I could undo what I had done, now that I am of a clear mind, I would. Please let this report act as a retraction of my initial complaint as well as an official apology to Corpopetrol LLC and its owner Mr. Giancarlo Jasbon.

Resolved the Issue