Complaint Review: Corporate Business Funding

• Reported By: Kristi — Castle Rock Minnesota
Corporate Business Funding
3225 McVleod Dr Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Corporate Business Funding Scam me out of 6845.00 Las Vegas Nevada

Corporate Business Funding called me and said they had a program to help me build credit for my company. The program cost 495.00. I was able to get on the website for one month, then after that it would not work.

About 2 weeks after Elliott Towerd called about the program Larry Robbins called and said that I was pre approved for an ASBA loan for up to 200,000. That we need to do a business plan and thet he would help me but the cost of this was 4850.

I sent them the money and then waited and never got a business plan could not even get a hold of Larry Robbins.

about a month later Todd Smyth called me and said that he had the Business plan and that the funds were release that I need to send 3024. for the taxes and fees. I told him that I did not have that kind of money and they agreed on 1500.

so I wired the money to them. Then I waited. Now I can not get an answer or call back from anyone.

I have a letter from them that states that if the funds of 198,000. was not in my account that the 3024 would be refunded to me. But nonthing from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Business-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Corporate-Business-Funding-Scam-me-out-of-684500-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1047294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Business Funding