Complaint Review: Corporate Compliance Center

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Venice California
Corporate Compliance Center
2740 Fulton Avenue Suite 203 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Corporate Compliance Center - Annual Minutes Compliance Notice Send compliance notice demanding a payment of $125.00 Sacramento California

I received this notice a few days prior to a due date of July 25, 2008 expressing an urgency to send in the filled in form and an $125.00.

I was confused as I had recently filed and paid an amount to start my business. I started to go over the form and noticed the following small print all caps - "CA B&P CODE SEC 17533.6 THIS SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED OF ENDORSED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGeNCY, AND THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING MADE BY AN AGENCY OF THE GOVERNMENT, THIS IS NOT A BILL"

So, I asked myself, "What in the hell is this?" I guess I answered my own question as THIS IS A SCAM!!! I almost fell for it and I want report these people so that no one else will.

Venice, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Compliance-Center/Sacramento-California-95821/Corporate-Compliance-Center-Annual-Minutes-Compliance-Notice-Send-compliance-notice-dema-358270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Compliance Center