Complaint Review: Corporate Edge Alliance

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Grand Rapids Minnesota United States of America
Corporate Edge Alliance
12429 S 300E Suite 200 Draper,, Utah United States of America

Corporate Edge Alliance Prestige Training Solutions Offered us huge earnings and money grants to pay for our investment. We received no grants and are in debt for $28,575.00 Draper, Utah

*Consumer Comment: CE CORPORATE SERVICES/ CORPORATE EDGE ALLIANCE ARE THE WORST!!!! SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS!!

We were contacted by phone with this opportunity.  We explained to them that we were on a fixed income budget and were told that in 20 to 40 days we would receive a $15,000.00 grant that everyone received and that our $28,575.00 would be put in a corporation so that we would not have to damage our personal credit ratings.  Prestige Training Solutions charged us $16,800.00 and then set us up with Corporate Edge Alliance, which then charged us an additional fees of $4,785.00 and $6,990.00.  We were told that we would be making $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 a year by working 10-15 hours a week at home.

The main problem and false promise was that they assured us that we would not have to pay the minimum credit card payment, which was close to $900.00 for more than one month. This continues on each month and we do not want to hurt our credit ratings, but can not continue to pay these amounts on a fixed income.

We felt like this was a set up after we realized that both parties have the same mailing address and are working together to  commit innocent people to a big dream of wealth and riches.  We do not want to file bankruptcy and are good citizens that hope we have other alternatives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Edge-Alliance/Draper-Utah-84020/Corporate-Edge-Alliance-Prestige-Training-Solutions-Offered-us-huge-earnings-and-money-gra-961474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Edge Alliance

AUTHOR: NikkiCanikki - (United States of America)

I was contacted by someone from CE Corporate Services, now going by the name Corporate Edge Alliance, telling me that they were going to help me get my internet company going. Instead they took my money and never helped me get my business going.
Ive called them so many times I cant keep track and sent emails. When I DO get to speak to someone, they always give me different answers and then of course its always followed up by wanting more money. FOR WHAT? U DID NOTHING!!!!
They sold my name to other companies who in turn called me for money. These bottom-feeders are good for nothing. Theyll get what they deserve. God sees all!!
Im $16,000 in debt now and they refuse to refund my money for service not rendered. Who does business like this? I mean, really?? Not anyone who has a consciencethats for d**n sure! I want to know how they sleep at night. With a pillow made of my hard earned cash, I guess!
I contacted a company to try and get my money back, which they did. I never had to pay anything upfront which was great since CE Corporate Services, Corporate Edge Alliance, maxed out my credit card to begin with. I spoke with James at 954.603.1860 and he helped me recover the money CE Corporate STOLE from me, because thats what they did. They stole from me stole from my family. Im so happy I took a chance and contacted them. I really was on my last leg. I didnt know what I was going to do. I mean, CE Corporate Services promised me so much, even a credit card to start my business but in the process they maxed out my personal card. Maybe its my fault? I fell for their smoke and mirrorsbait and switch tactics.
I hope more people find out about you and burn your company down to the ground!!!
Happy hunting in hell!!!