Complaint Review: corporate monitoring & research group

• Updated: Sat, May 22, 2010

• Reported By: mandi — flint Michigan United States of America
corporate monitoring & research group
170 herricks rd Garden City Park, New York United States of America

corporate monitoring & research group a subsidiary of brake services, inc. mystery shopper job offer 3,995.00 check, 100.00 to spend, fax survey, reciepts immediately. send 3,155.00 in moneygram and western union Garden City Park, New York

I am unemployed and filled out a resume on the internet to be a secret shopper about two months ago. Just the other day, I received a letter informing me that CORPRATE MONITORING & RESEARCH GROUP wanted me to be a mystery shopper aka customer service evaluater. I was extatic because they were offering me 450.00 PER WEEK!!!!!

All I had to do was deposit a check for 3,995.00 into my checking account and wait until it cleared, then call Tracy Jacobs my co-ordinator and she would give me the names of whom i would transfer over 3,000 to. Also, I would recieve 100.00 to purchase anything of my choice. I deposited the check into my account then contacted my bank after looking up this company. So BEWARE, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corporate-monitoring-research-group/Garden-City-Park-New-York-11040/corporate-monitoring-research-group-a-subsidiary-of-brake-services-inc-mystery-shopper-606230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corporate monitoring & research group