Complaint Review: Corporate Records Service

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: JK1958 — Waltham Massachusetts United States of America
Corporate Records Service
PO Box 5618 Tallahassee, Florida United States of America

Corporate Records Service Misleading and unnecessary, deliberately tries to trick small businesses! Tallahassee, Florida

As many others have noted, Corporate Records Service sends mailings that are clearly designed to trick the consumer into thinking it is a required filing with the state government. I don't think it's a coincidence that it is priced at around the same amount one pays for filing annual reports with the secretary of state. I can't believe I fell for this, but I was working under pressure and plowing through my bills and mail. I usually scrutinize such documents carefully, and on skimming this seemed somehow legitimate. I didn't realize what had happened until a binder arriver in the mail. It contained three sheets with my company's minimal data printed on it. I can't believe I was tricked into paying $125 for it! I would demand my money back but there's no phone number of website - clearly customer service is not what this is about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Records-Service/Tallahassee-Florida-32314-5618/Corporate-Records-Service-Misleading-and-unnecessary-deliberately-tries-to-trick-small-b-984140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Records Service