Complaint Review: corporate resort specialists

• Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: Judith — Stuarts Draft Virginia United States of America
corporate resort specialists
3651 Lindell Rd suite D Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

corporate resort specialists Danny Monaco, Chad Haywood, Gaylord Perry, April Mendoza Timeshare resale scam Las Vegas, Nevada

This company called and asked if I wanted to sell my timeshare. They knew I was affiliated with RCI. I said yes, just to see what they said. They said they had buyers and would call me back in a day or so with an offer. They called back with the offer, which was very good.

They asked for $2000.00 up front to get started and explained in great detail the process that would be followed.It sounded very professional and realistic and I fell for it.

Over the next several months, they asked for more money and said it would all be returned in the sales price.

After 9 months, I realized I had been scammed. I requested my money back, but my timeshare was not sold and I never received any money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/corporate-resort-specialists/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/corporate-resort-specialists-Danny-Monaco-Chad-Haywood-Gaylord-Perry-April-Mendoza-Time-696966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on corporate resort specialists