Complaint Review: Corpswithcredit.com

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — Las Vegas Nevada
Corpswithcredit.com
9030 W Sahara Ave #470 Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Corpswithcredit.com Marie/Virginia Martins/CorporateCreditSource.com This company/person promises to build a corporation and provide funding. It's a scam Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I was ALSO scammed By Virginia Martin

*Consumer Comment: Corps With Credit SCAM

This company/person promises to build a corporation and provide funding. The ad placed online is very clever and promises funding. The client doesn't have to do anything. At face value, it seems like a great deal. But like anything, if it sounds to good to be true then it is too good to be true. If you look at the website corpswithcredit.com the name listed is Marie. But if you look @ another website corporatecreditsource.com you will see the name Virginia Martins. I believe they are same person. There is an address listed in Las Vegas and one listed in Oxnard California.I paid this person/scammer 1,000 dollars to provide a corp. and funding for 50k on May 9th 2013. I paid this on behalf of a client who paid me. To date, as of 8/21/2013 there is no corp. or funding. This client paid an extra paid 500.00 for express funding guaranteed to be done by August 9th, 2013. It is now 8/21/2013 as I write this report and don't get any return calls from Marie/Virginia nor emails. If there is anyone that has a similar experience please email me @ (((REDACTED))). I don't want anyone else to pay this scammer their hard earned money for a broken promise. Las Vegas Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corpswithcreditcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Corpswithcreditcom-MarieVirginia-MartinsCorporateCreditSourcecom-This-companyperson-1077812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corpswithcredit.com

I was ALSO scammed By Virginia Martin

AUTHOR: GoodEnergySoul - ()

Hello All

I was scammed out of $7500 from Virginia Martins back in 2008. She is a sweet lady who stops talking to you once you give her the money. DO NOT give this woman ANY money of ANY kind. Her website is STILL up and she is STILL scamming people. I have contacted the FBI they have enough against her and should be arresting her soon. She is a heartless woman.

.corporatecreditsource.com/

Corps With Credit SCAM

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I was scammed as well and after doing some research and confirming bank account and having consistent conversations with Marie Arnold or as I am finding out is not real.   I used services for both myself and clients.  On 9/13 /2013 I came across the ripoff report only after googling telephone number.  I must note nothing  deragotory comes up as it pertains to Corps with Credit which is why I entered into all AGREEMENTS. On 9/14/2013 I called Wells Fargo the bank in which Corps With Credit has a Business Banking Account to confirm again not only the existence of the account but now ownership and found out all information which was given to me did not match which included Account Owner, Address and Telephone Number.  I wish I would have seen your report earlier.