Complaint Review: Correct Irrigation Colleyville Texas

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Dr. Thomas — Trophy Club Texas United States of America
Correct Irrigation Colleyville Texas
3310 Fox Glen Dr. COlleyville, Texas United States of America

Correct Irrigation Colleyville Texas Anthony Dominiec Smooth talker, liar, wolf in Sheep's clothing. Nothing he promised was done. COlleyville, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Correct Irrigation did the correct work!

*Consumer Comment: Correct Irrigation actually does the correct thing!

*Author of original report: Correct Irrigation corrected the problem

Anthony charged me 1100.00 to revamp and update my systems. He contracted to replace and update heads and promised perfect coverage with no over spraying and water waste. He is a smooth talking liar. He came out several times and promised as a "Christian" he would do the right thing. He gives religion a bad name! He is quite convincing especially when he starts crying and gives you his word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Correct-Irrigation-Colleyville-Texas/COlleyville-Texas-/Correct-Irrigation-Colleyville-Texas-Anthony-Dominiec-Smooth-talker-liar-wolf-in-Sheeps-921326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Correct Irrigation Colleyville Texas

Correct Irrigation did the correct work!

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

We have had Anthony out several times this past summer and have had no issues to report whatsoever and he did major work to our system to reposition heads so that we have even coverage and don't have to water our backyard fence.

Whoever designed and built our existing system to water dead wood and concrete apparently had no sniff about what they were doing. All I had to do was tell him what we wanted to have done. He tested each station, recommended the necessary changes, and spent a whole afternoon, himself, digging up 9 heads and repositioning them, all at an extremely reasonable rate.

A couple of months later, we had him out again to analyze the system and to repair a couple of leaky heads. He also changed out nozzles to improve coverage.

We had him out yesterday to repair a leaky line and not only did he repair the leak he spent extra time to test the whole system and replace a head.  He charged less than the actual time he was here.  That's the type of service you'd expect from a small business owner.

If something's not right, he'll point it out, explain why and make it right! He truly cares about satisfying his customers and making sure the system does what it's supposed to be doing. He even went over the operation of the timer and provides an annual watering schedule. I definitely learned some things that I was not of aware of before. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needs to have their system built or repaired.

Correct Irrigation actually does the correct thing!

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

We have had Anthony out several times this past summer to reposition sprinkler heads so that we have even coverage and don't have to water our backyard fence.  Whoever designed and built our existing system to water dead wood and concrete apparently had no sniff about what they were doing.

All I had to do was tell him what we wanted to have done.  He tested each station, recommended the necessary changes, and spent a whole afternoon, himself, digging up 9 heads and repositioning them, all at an extremely reasonable rate.

A couple of months later, we had him out again to analyze the system and to repair a couple of leaky heads.  He also changed out nozzles to improve coverage.  If something's not right, he'll point it out, explain why  and make it right!

He truly cares about aatisfying his customers and making sure the system does what it's supposed to be doing.  He even went over the operation of the timer and provides an annual watering schedule.

I definitely learned some things that I was not of aware of before.  I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needs to have their system built or repaired.

Correct Irrigation corrected the problem

AUTHOR: Dr. Thomas - (United States of America)

Mr. Anthony Dominiec came to my house and worked several hours to correct the problem.  He had a very humble and kind attitude and followed through with the promises he had originally made.  I would recommend him because I believe in second chances.